Adam Webster set to return for Ipswich Town under 23s tonight
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Defender Adam Webster makes his return from an ankle injury tonight for the Ipswich Town under 23s.
Webster is part of the squad that will travel to face Nottingham Forest at Alfreton Town’s Impact Arena this evening (kick-off 7pm).
The former Portsmouth centre-back has been sidelined since Town’s 2-0 Carabao Cup win at Luton in August.
Tristan Nydam will also be part of the squad having come on as a late substitute in the Blues’ 2-0 win over Bolton at Portman Road on Saturday.
Danny Rowe and Ben Folami, who both scored in last week’s 3-0 U23 victory over Barnsley, will also make the trip to the Midlands.
You may also want to watch:
Gerard Nash’s U23s have won their last three matches and currently sit third in the southern group of the Professional Development League.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 Controversial north Essex village homes plan set for go-ahead
- 3 Woman has heart attack and dies in ambulance waiting for a hospital bed
- 4 Why is this Suffolk address on Covid lateral flow test boxes?
- 5 'The culture is right' - Johnson leaves Town in good hands after whirlwind trip
- 6 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 7 Emergency services conduct search and rescue mission off Harwich coast
- 8 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 9 Town keeper Holy set for emergency loan move
- 10 Affordable homes project proposed for east Suffolk village