Bullard ordered to stay away from Hull
JIMMY Bullard’s career with Hull City could be over amid reports that the Tigers have told him to stay away as the club prepare for their Championship opener on Friday night.
The mercurial midfielder was banned for two weeks by the Championship club for what has been described as a breach of discipline during City’s training camp in Slovenia.
Although the suspension is up today, the Hull Daily Mail have reported that Bullard has been told to remain at home before City’s opening day clash with Blackpool.
It now seems unlikely that Bullard will be part of the Hull squad that travels to Suffolk a week later for Ipswich Town’s first home league match of the season.
Indeed, Bullard’s nightmare career with the Tigers could be over although, as ever, the biggest question mark will be whether any other club will take on his massive wages.
You may also want to watch:
That said, Town boss Paul Jewell and Premier League newcomers QPR will surely be monitoring the developments on Humberside with Hull boss Nigel Pearson revealing he expects the club to make an announcement about Bullard’s future later this week.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 4 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base
- 5 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 6 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 'It was a clear foul' - Imps boss Appleton angry after Town defeat
- 9 Two cars set alight in two different streets
- 10 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week