Bullard wants Hull City pay-off
FORMER Ipswich Town loan star Jimmy Bullard is seeking a seven-figure payout to end his nightmare spell with Hull City.
Reports on Humberside have suggested that the midfield playmaker wants a quick end to his injury-wrecked career with the Tigers – despite having two years left on his contract.
A seven-figure sum has been suggested for a man whose brief stay in Suffolk ended with him being crowned Supporters’ Player of the Year.
With reported wages of �45,000 a week, Hull could be tempted to grant Bullard his wish meaning he would become a free agent before the start of the coming season.
But Town fans’ initial hopes of a reunion with the 32-year-old still seem unlikely with QPR his likely destination next season.
You may also want to watch:
Ironically, Bullard’s form during his four months with the Blues has opened the door to him returning to the Premier League in the near future.
- 1 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 2 Suffolk petrol stations avoid closure as garages shut nationwide
- 3 Don't panic buy - warning as queues form at petrol stations
- 4 Road off A14 closed after serious collision
- 5 Petrol queues worsen rush-hour traffic
- 6 Dramatic pictures as huge barn fire breaks out near coast
- 7 Lorry drivers being offered up to £60,000 and other bonuses as shortage bites
- 8 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 9 More Suffolk petrol stations closed as PM plans action
- 10 'We've lost one or two from last week' - Cook reveals fresh injury set-back