New Blues kick-off time... Charlton v Ipswich this Saturday
- Credit: PA
The kick-off time for Ipswich Town's game with Charlton Athletic on Saturday has been brought forward.
It will now kick-off at 12.30pm at the Valley.
The time change follows the EFL's decision to move all games that were scheduled to begin at 3pm on Saturday as a mark of respect to avoid a clash with the funeral of HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
The Addicks are one of the form teams in League One and the game will be a crucial one for both sides who still harbour play-off hopes.
Town could leapfrog Charlton into seventh place should they pick up a win at AFC Wimbledon tomorrow night.
Charlton appointed Nigel Adkins as their new boss last month - he took over from Lee Bowyer, who is now at Birmingham City.
- 1 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 2 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 3 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: League One trio eye Preston defender
- 4 Town closing in on permanent deal for keeper Walton
- 5 Road closed while fire crews tackle Martlesham blaze
- 6 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 7 Hughes nets a hat-trick for Town Under 23s as familiar face plays for QPR
- 8 PM ‘dropped a clanger’ with garden bash apology, legal expert suggests
- 9 Retired Felixstowe nurse fears eviction after struggle to find social housing
- 10 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month