New Blues kick-off time... Charlton v Ipswich this Saturday
- Credit: PA
The kick-off time for Ipswich Town's game with Charlton Athletic on Saturday has been brought forward.
It will now kick-off at 12.30pm at the Valley.
The time change follows the EFL's decision to move all games that were scheduled to begin at 3pm on Saturday as a mark of respect to avoid a clash with the funeral of HRH The Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh.
The Addicks are one of the form teams in League One and the game will be a crucial one for both sides who still harbour play-off hopes.
Town could leapfrog Charlton into seventh place should they pick up a win at AFC Wimbledon tomorrow night.
Charlton appointed Nigel Adkins as their new boss last month - he took over from Lee Bowyer, who is now at Birmingham City.
- 1 Ipswich Town reveal full retained list as six first-teamers get extended stays and eight depart
- 2 Town take up contract options on duo with plenty of departures still expected
- 3 Chambers and Skuse set to be headline exits on day of departures at Ipswich Town
- 4 Suffolk estate which featured on TV show on the market for £1.25m
- 5 Mark Heath: The Town players Cook should keep and release today
- 6 Town confirm four more exits at end of season
- 7 Chambers and Skuse to leave Ipswich Town
- 8 Man in 20s dies in collision between lorry and pedestrian on A14
- 9 New cocktail bar and tapas restaurant to open in Ipswich
- 10 Search for man after girl, 10, accosted at B&M store in Stowmarket