Ndaba earns EFL honour after impressive Salford display
- Credit: Salford City FC
Ipswich Town youngster Corrie Ndaba has been named in the EFL team-of-the-week following an excellent display for loan club Salford City.
The defender, who joined the League Two club on loan 10 days ago, put in a superb performance as his new club beat Newport 3-0, winning a succession of balls in the air and allowing the Welsh club's strikers very little room to work.
His display earned him a place in the EFL's team-of-the-week, with Ndaba named as one of the best two central defenders in the Championship, League One and League Two this weekend.
He partners Oldham's Carl Piergianni at the back, with Jordan Zemura of Bournemouth and Sorba Thomas of Hudderfield completing the back four, in front of Charlton goalkeeper Craig Macgillivray.
Jed Wallace of Millwall, Albie Morgan of Charlton and Oxford's hat-trick hero James Henry make a three-man midfield with Charlton's Jayden Stockley, Rotherham's Michael Smith and Harry Smith of Leyton Orient forming the front three.
The team is managed by Morecambe's Stephen Robinson.
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 2 The stats which put Bonne top of the League One charts and firmly on course for a very rare Ipswich Town milestone
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Man left with serious injuries after late-night attack in town centre