Date set for Magilton
JIM Magilton's personal hearing will be heard by the Football Association on Thursday November 15.The Blues boss wants to put his mitigation to a disciplinary panel after admitting a charge of using abusive language towards referee Colin Webster.
By Derek Davis
JIM Magilton's personal hearing will be heard by the Football Association on Thursday November 15.
The Blues boss wants to put his mitigation to a disciplinary panel after admitting a charge of using abusive language towards referee Colin Webster.
The Town boss was livid after officials ruled out a goal by Pablo Counago although photographic and video evidence showed the Spaniard was well onside.
Magilton approached the referee after the mandatory half hour cooling down period to make his point in the officials' room as he is permitted to do but was subsequently reported by Webster.
- 1 New cafe toasts successful first week
- 2 Patrols 'throughout the night' following dispersal order in Suffolk town
- 3 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 4 Young driver crashes car just a week after passing
- 5 Police warning after Suffolk driver speeds at 126mph
- 6 New state-of-the-art army attack helicopters undergo testing in Suffolk
- 7 Thatch roof of cottage 'fully alight' in village near Needham Market
- 8 'Dream come true': Excitement as new salon opens in Woodbridge
- 9 Harper and El Mizouni made available for loan
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business