Frank Nouble signs for Ipswich Town
IPSWICH Town have completed the signing of Frank Nouble from Wolves for an undisclosed fee, with the striker penning an 18 month contract at Portman Road.
The 21-year-old is the third striker to sign for the Blues in five days, following last week’s loan moves for David McGoldrick and Aaron McLean.
Including defender Patrick Kisnorbo, the Blues have already signed four players in the January transfer window.
Nouble began his career at Chelsea before moving on to West Ham in 2009 for an undisclosed fee.
During his time with the Hammers, he was sent on loan multiple times, including stints with West Brom, Swindon, Swansea Charlton, Gillingham and two separate spells at Oakwell with Barnsley.
You may also want to watch:
Nouble then joined Mick McCarthy’s former Club Wolves in the summer on a two year deal but struggled to break into then-manager Stale Solbakken’s side and has now teamed up with Blues.
He will wear the number 35 shirt during his time at Portman Road.
- 1 Ipswich Town face fight to keep young midfielder Gibbs with rivals Norwich among interested clubs
- 2 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Portsmouth 'fend off' Blues to agree Stockley deal
- 3 Inside quirky off-grid houseboat with stunning river views - yours for £500k
- 4 Woman seriously injured in accident on major Ipswich road
- 5 First look at £10m Sudbury garden centre revamp
- 6 If your surname is on this list you could be sitting on a fortune
- 7 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Blues 'consider £350k bid' for keeper
- 8 'Spooky' bushes full of caterpillars spotted near Suffolk roads
- 9 Construction work begins on TV set ahead of Amazon series filming
- 10 Truck's four-figure repair fee at Colchester garage left unpaid