Here's how you can watch Wigan v Town live today
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town travel to relegation-threatened Wigan Athletic today - here's how you can watch the game live.
The trip to the DW Stadium is a second straight return to a former club for new Town boss Paul Cook, who led Wigan to the League One title in 2017/18.
The Blues, of course, lost 2-1 at Portsmouth last weekend, a side whom Cook guided to the League Two crown before moving to Wigan.
Town faced Wigan in the first game of this League One season, beating them 2-0 in front of the Sky cameras, with goals from Teddy Bishop and Gwion Ewards.
Today's game, which kicks off at 3pm, is available to watch live via Town's iFollow stream, for the price of £10.
- Due to the lockdown restrictions, BBC Radio Suffolk will not be travelling to the game.
The EFL have confirmed that it will not be possible to sync up the Radio Suffolk commentary to the iFollow stream as the lag would be too significant.
Supporters who are watching on iFollow Ipswich will have the option of listening to 'home commentary' provided by BBC Radio Manchester or the ambient/stadium sound which will be available under 'away commentary'. Fans can manually select which of the two options they prefer.
- 1 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 2 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 3 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 7 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 8 Five fire engines called to red deer trapped in tree
- 10 Three vehicle crash causing delays near Ipswich
Audio passes with BBC Radio Suffolk's remote commentary will be available to purchase on iFollow Ipswich for £2.50.