Ipswich Town fans react to new home and away kits... and the reviews are mixed
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town fans have been having their say on the club’s new kits.
The Blues released next season’s home and away kits this evening, with the shirts certainly splitting supporters’ opinions.
The home shirt is, of course, blue but with white sleeves and read adidas detailing on the shoulders.
It’s a return to orange for the away jersey, which will be worn with orange shorts and has black sleeve stripes.
“Reverting to a retro-inspired round neck, Town’s new home shirt features white sleeves with blue and red contrast detailing,” a statement on the club website reads. “The red detailing continues across the adidas 3-stripe branding to the shirt shoulders, shorts side panels and sock turnovers.
“The away kit is one of the most striking kits yet from adidas. The solar orange shirt, shorts and socks, feature contrast black detailing. It’s sure to be easy to spot from a distance, being the brightest away kit Town have worn in recent times.”
You may also want to watch:
Fans will be able to get their hands on the brand new away kit in the club shop andonline from Friday June 8th
The new home kit is due to arrive at Portman Road at the end of June, with a planned launch date of Friday, June 29. Fans will be able to pre-order the home kit online from Tuesday, June 6.
- 1 Cook discusses Chambers' future after captain dropped at Charlton
- 2 'It was a tiny step forwards' - Cook on 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 3 Matchday Live: Updates as Town travel to The Valley to face Charlton
- 4 Missing Stowmarket man, 49, found safe and well
- 5 Shopper eschew Suffolk's smaller towns to hit Primark
- 6 Suffolk-born Royal Ballet choreographer Liam Scarlett dies
- 7 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 0-0 draw at Charlton
- 9 Blues ratings: How Town players performed in the draw at Charlton
- 10 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
Fans have been having their say online - and we’ve gathered a selection of their responses.