Cook's first press conference: New Town boss on aims, style, takeover rumours and his squad
- Credit: Zoom
Paul Cook hosted his first press conference since being appointed as Ipswich Town manager this afternoon.
The former Wigan boss was named as Paul Lambert's replacement on Tuesday afternoon before watching from the stands as his new side came from behind to beat Accrington Stanley 2-1 that evening.
Cook met caretaker manager Matt Gill earlier in the day before speaking to the players ahead of the match, at half-time and then again after the final whistle at the Wham Stadium.
He took training for the first time this morning alongside new first-team coach Gary Roberts, before speaking to the media and supporters for the first time this afternoon.
You can follow it all with us right here from 2.30pm.
His first official game in charge is at Gillingham on Saturday.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 4 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 5 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 6 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch
- 9 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 10 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds