Ipswich Town set to sign winger Conor Grant from Everton
- Credit: PA
Ipswich Town are set to further boost their squad ahead of this weekend’s big kick-off with the signing of Everton winger Conor Grant.
It is understood the Blues will announce the loan move for the 21-year-old wingman this afternoon.
Grant, who can also play elsewhere in midfield, has spent time on loan at Doncaster and Motherwell.
He will join fellow youngster Grant Ward, signed on a three-year deal from Tottenham this week, on the flanks.
They already have Cameron Stewart, who has impressed in pre-season, on the books.
You may also want to watch:
Town start their Championship season at home to Barnsley on Saturday.
- 1 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 2 Family 'devastated' after elderly man's Reliant Robin tipped over
- 3 Our Ipswich Town predictions: Top scorer, best player, where they'll finish and more
- 4 'There won't be a better group of strikers in the league' - Jeffers on Town's firepower
- 5 'A rut had set in and it needed to change... we will have got one or two wrong' - Cook on his Ipswich Town squad cull
- 6 Man dies in two-car crash on A12
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Snape Maltings launches two new restaurants with far-reaching river views
- 9 Historic East Anglian sailing barge to become floating bakery
- 10 GP warns of 'Latitude effect' as cases rise among young people