Ipswich are in the hat for FA Cup second round draw... so here are the teams the Blues could face
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town will find out their potential FA Cup second round opponents this evening.
The Blues are in the hat for round two after Andre Dozzell rescued a replay for Paul Lambert's men against Lincoln on Saturday, with the midfielder curling home to earn a 1-1 draw at Portman Road.
The two sides meet again on Wednesday November 20, to decide which of the two progress to the second round.
Both will know their potential opponents going into that game, following this evening's draw.
The event is being hosted by Chichester City this evening, who were the side who received a bye through to round two after Bury's expulsion from the EFL earlier this season.
That means the Blues could face Chichester, who play at step four of the non-league pyramid, or Maldon & Tiptree who play at the same level and knocked League Two side Leyton Orient out of the cup at the weekend.
Mark Bright and Dion Dublin, the latter now the host of Homes Under the Hammer, will be pulling the balls out of the hat this evening from 7pm on BBC Two.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 3 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 4 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 5 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 6 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 7 'Versatile, hungry, athletic and technical' - McKenna on new signing Bakinson
- 8 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 9 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 10 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
FA Cup Second Round ball numbers
1 Ipswich Town or Lincoln City
2 Solihull Moors
3 Crawley Town
4 Harrogate Town or Portsmouth
5 Coventry City
6 Sunderland or Gillingham
7 Carlisle United
8 Plymouth Argyle
10 Wrexham or Rochdale
11 Maidstone United
12 Maldon & Tiptree
13 Northampton Town
14 Yeovil Town or Hartlepool United
15 Cambridge United or Exeter City
16 Stourbridge or Eastleigh
17 Salford City or Burton Albion
18 Forest Green Rovers
19 Bristol Rovers or Bromley
20 Notts County
21 Walsall or Darlington
22 AFC Fylde
23 AFC Wimbledon or Doncaster Rovers
24 Oxford United
25 Shrewsbury Town or Bradford City
26 Grimsby Town or Newport County
27 Oldham Athletic
28 Mansfield Town
29 Dover Athletic
30 Tranmere Rovers or Wycombe Wanderers
31 Boston United
32 Cheltenham Town or Swindon Town
33 Crewe Alexandra
34 Fleetwood Town
36 Rotherham United
38 Port Vale
39 Stevenage or Peterborough United
40 Chichester City