Ipswich to unveil new home and away kits today... so what do you want to see?
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town will reveal their new home and away kits later today.
Town’s deal with German sportswear manufacturer adidas was due to expire at the end of this season, but that contract has now been extended for a further four years.
Adidas has supplied the Blues’ kits four the last four seasons, having previously done so during the club’s glory years under Sir Bobby Robson, with the latest designs being released later today.
New home and away kits will be revealed at the same time.
Speaking to the club website, Town’s director of retail operations, Lee Hyde, said: “I’m absolutely delighted to extend the Club’s relationship with adidas.
You may also want to watch:
“The partnership has been a huge success throughout the last four seasons – and long may that continue!”
“The quality of the adidas product range is second to none. Over the last four years, not only have the fans fed back their delight at us working with adidas, but the dressing-room has too. The players and coaching staff have loved being able to pull on the adidas brand.
- 1 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 4 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 5 'You either deliver or you leave' - Cook's message to Town players
- 6 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time
- 7 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 Woodbridge community 'saddened' after couple found dead by police
- 10 A14 closed after serious crash between van and car
“Supporters have been patiently waiting to hear news of the kits for next season, with many fearing we may be moving away from adidas. I’m pleased to finally be able to put their minds at rest.”
Ashley Swain, director of clubs at adidas UK, said: “The extension of our partnership with Ipswich Town was an easy decision. The reaction from the fans and players alongside the relationship with the Club has been nothing but positive and we’re pleased to look at the future together.”