Ipswich Town to unveil new home, away and goalkeeper kits on Friday
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town are set to reveal their new kits for the 2016/17 season on Friday.
The Blues will once again have their kit manufactured by sportswear giant Adidas, who have made the club’s playing strips and training wear for the past two seasons.
In a addition to a new blue home shirt, the Blues will be revealing their away colours for the new season, with the current playing squad having already had an input.
There was much frustration surrounding this season’s away kit, with the ‘Barcelona’ shirt proving popular with fans but only being worn on two occasions due to colour clashes. As a result the Blues regularly wore an orange third kit on their travels, although it wasn’t available for fans to buy.
Ipswich have regularly used orange away kits during the club’s history, most notably under Sir Bobby Robson and during the 1991/92 and 1999/00 promotion seasons, with red, black and white also popular choices by those in charge at Portman Road.
You may also want to watch:
What colour would you like Ipswich to wear away from home next season? Cast your vote in our poll.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 4 Family's tribute to 'always smiling' Jack after tragic death aged 27
- 5 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 6 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces
- 7 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 8 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 9 Ipswich Hospital confirms 'significant' Covid outbreak in past fortnight
- 10 A12 closed following serious collision