Catch up on what was said in our Ipswich Town webchat
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ipswich Town are rock bottom of the Championship following their 2-0 home loss to QPR on Saturday. Andy Warren will be hosting a webchat from 12.30pm to discuss what’s going on with the Blues.
Paul Hurst’s Ipswich were roundly beaten on Saturday, with a Dean Gerken own goal giving the visitors the lead before Tomer Hemed’s penalty before the break ultimately won the game for Rangers.
Expectation was in the air as the home crowd hoped to see the 3-2 victory at Swansea prior to the international break used as a springboard, but the Blues fell flat.
There were boos at the end and mumbles of discontent throughout. It felt like very little had changed since the departure of Mick McCarthy.
They head to Leeds on Wednesday night where they will face one of the league’s form teams, managed by Argentine enigma Marcelo Bielsa.
You may also want to watch:
Get involved in our webchat and let us know what you think.
- 1 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 2 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 3 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 4 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 5 'I absolutely want to be part of it' - Skipper Chambers on Cook and his Town future
- 6 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 Careless driver who caused fatal crash is jailed