Miller will miss out against U's
TOMMY Miller has been ruled out of tomorrow night's derby match against Colchester United.The Blues midfielder turned an ankle in the 1-1 draw at QPR on Saturday and will have a scan to find out the extent of the problem.
By Derek Davis
TOMMY Miller has been ruled out of tomorrow night's derby match against Colchester United.
The Blues midfielder turned an ankle in the 1-1 draw at QPR on Saturday and will have a scan to find out the extent of the problem.
Town manager Jim Magilton said: “He is definitely out for the Colchester game and then we will see the results of the scan before we know how he will be for Saturday.”
Sylvain Legwinski, who scored in Town's last two away matches, has been given the nod to keep his place and start against the U's.
- 1 Two Suffolk beaches named among best in Britain for a winter walk
- 2 Eight centre-backs Ipswich Town could turn to this month
- 3 Woman who claimed council tax support had income of £100k per year
- 4 First look inside Ipswich's new Tim Hortons ahead of opening
- 5 Frustration as temporary traffic lights left in place for nearly a year
- 6 A14 reopens after 'serious' crash involving three lorries
- 7 Meet the man who has documented the entire history of a Suffolk village
- 8 Woman jailed for harassing behaviour in Bury St Edmunds
- 9 Suffolk landlord 'over the moon' to be named pub of the month
- 10 Suffolk coastline to feature on BBC Winterwatch