Nigel Reo-Coker and Stephen Henderson make Ipswich Town debuts at Hull City
Hull v Ipswich: Paul Jewell has made two changes from the Town side that lost 2-1 to Cardiff City a fortnight ago.
The headline news is that new signing Nigel Reo-Coker makes his Blues debut in midfield, alongside Richie Wellens, while Stephen Henderson is preferred to Scott Loach in goal, as expected.
DJ Campbell keeps his place after his goalscoring-debut against the Bluebirds with Michael Chopra on the bench.
Andy Drury is dropped to the bench while Guirane N’Daw and Massimo Luongo both didn’t travel.
You may also want to watch:
Ipswich: Henderson, Edwards, Chambers, Higginbotham, Cresswell, Emmanuel-Thomas, Wellens, Reo-Coker, Martin, Murphy, Campbell. Subs – Loach, Smith, Hyam, Drury, Mohsni, Scotland, Chopra
Hull: Amos, Rosenior, Dawson, McShane, Faye, Elmohamady, Olofinjana, McKenna, Quinn, Simpson, Aluko. Subs – Oxley, Chester, Evans, Mclean, Cooper, Townsend, Proschwitz.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 6 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 7 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 8 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 9 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 10 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter