Parr and Maitland Niles return for Ipswich Town’s trip to Burnley as duo stay on loan
Ainsley Maitland-Niles and Jonathan Parr will return to the Ipswich Town squad for the Blues’ trip to Burnley, in the Championship, on Saturday.
Parr has been sidelined for a couple of weeks, while Maaitland-Niles missed the 1-0 win at Brighton with a bruised foot.
Jonas Knudsen (knee) should also be available. However, if he fails to make it, Parr, who trained today, would be able to deputise.
Christophe Berra (calf), Daryl Murphy (foot), Jonathan Douglas (knee) who all took knocks at Brighton, will all be fine as Town look to break a club record by winning six away games in a row.
Meanwhile, Blues manager Mick McCarthy has confirmed that young defenders Matt Clarke and Josh Yorwerth will remain with League Two sides, Portsmouth and Crawley for the rest of the season.
You may also want to watch:
Clarke will be unable to play against his parent club in the FA Cup, at Portman Road, next Saturday.
- 1 Cook proud of players after Town hold on for elusive first win
- 2 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich's 1-0 win at Lincoln
- 3 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 1-0 Lincoln win
- 4 Watch Town CEO Ashton wildly celebrate Lincoln win with Town fans
- 5 Lincoln City 0-1 Ipswich Town: Bonne does the business as Blues earn first win
- 6 Suffolk to miss worst of thunderstorms - but heavy downpours still expected
- 7 Gangs of 'lampers' use spotlights to distract animals and kill them
- 8 See inside stunning £2m Woodbridge home with 'fantastic leisure complex'
- 9 Concerns as 12 Suffolk landfill sites could contain 'hazardous material'
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base