TEAM NEWS; Three changes for Ipswich Town
Ipswich Town v Charlton Athletic
THE Blues make three changes to the team that lost at home to Wolves, 2-0, on Wednesday night.
Jay Emmanuel-Thomas, Andy Drury and Jason Scotland come into the team with Guirane N’Daw and injured duo Michael Chopra and Paul Taylor dropping out.
New loan signing Danny Higginbotham has to settle for a place on the bench, as Tommy Smith keeps his place, which also includes former Wigan striker, Nathan Ellington.
The Addicks make two changes with new signing Ricardo Fuller making his first start, replacing the injured Yann Kermorgant, while former Rangers winger Salim Kerkar comes in for Danny Hollands.
You may also want to watch:
Blues: Loach, Edwards, Cresswell, Smith, Chambers, Drury, Emmanuel-Thomas, Luongo, Martin, Scotland, Murphy.
Subs: Lee-Barrett, Higginbotham, N’Daw, Ellington, Hyam, Carson, Ainsley.
- 1 Boy, 5, dies after suffering serious head injury at department store
- 2 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 3 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 4 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 5 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 6 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 7 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 8 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 9 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe
- 10 A12 fully reopened after serious crash
Addicks: Hamer, Wilson, Solly, Morrison, Cort, Green, Stephens, Jackson, Kerkar, Wright-Phillips, Fuller
Subs: Button, Evina, Haynes, Wagstaff, Pritchard, Hollands, Dervite