Thatcher doubt for Town's Preston trip
BEN Thacher has emerged as an injury doubt for Ipswich Town's visit to Preston on Saturday.The left back injured a foot in raining earlier this week and will be assessed again tomorrow.
BEN Thacher has emerged as an injury doubt for Ipswich Town's visit to Preston on Saturday.
The left back injured a foot in raining earlier this week and will be assessed again tomorrow.
If he fails to make it Moritz Volz could return to right back with David Wright moving over to the left.
You may also want to watch:
Iv�n Campo is also back in full training but it unlikely to be considered for the game at Deepdale.
Nor will Danny Haynes who is making good progress from a hamstring injury but is more likely to be ready for the home game with Southampton on Tuesday.
- 1 Matchday Live: Town beaten 3-0 after Harrop's red card
- 2 Cyclist dies after collision with car in Bury St Edmunds
- 3 Cafe owner 'very emotional' after mystery customer leaves £500 for staff
- 4 Ipswich Town closing in on appointment of new chief executive
- 5 Antiques Roadtrip star opens new Suffolk antiques shop
- 6 'Buzz' about town as pub prepares to reopen under new family management
- 7 'Our supporters are tired and bored of us' - Cook on 3-0 loss at AFC Wimbledon
- 8 Woman arrested on suspicion of drink-driving following A14 crash
- 9 Serious crash closes road in Bury St Edmunds near A14
- 10 'I am delighted to be joining. There is a lot of hard work that lies ahead' - Town's new CEO Ashton confirmed
Speaking at the pre-game press conference skills coach Steve Foley said: “Preston are a good side who are right up there and have a good home record. We have been playing well away from home and go there looking to continue where we let off against QPR.”