Thatcher doubt for Town's Preston trip
BEN Thacher has emerged as an injury doubt for Ipswich Town's visit to Preston on Saturday.The left back injured a foot in raining earlier this week and will be assessed again tomorrow.
BEN Thacher has emerged as an injury doubt for Ipswich Town's visit to Preston on Saturday.
The left back injured a foot in raining earlier this week and will be assessed again tomorrow.
If he fails to make it Moritz Volz could return to right back with David Wright moving over to the left.
Iv�n Campo is also back in full training but it unlikely to be considered for the game at Deepdale.
Nor will Danny Haynes who is making good progress from a hamstring injury but is more likely to be ready for the home game with Southampton on Tuesday.
- 1 Suffolk village named among poshest places to live in UK
- 2 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 3 More than 550 homes without power as fallen tree takes down overhead cables
- 4 Sainsbury's and Harvester evacuated after fire breaks out
- 5 When and where will the thunderstorms hit Suffolk?
- 6 'Peaceful' Suffolk coastal town named one of the best in the UK
- 7 Woman in 70s dies in hospital after serious crash in east Suffolk
- 8 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 9 New homes plan submitted for controversial Suffolk site
- 10 Five new flats to replace redundant builder's yard
Speaking at the pre-game press conference skills coach Steve Foley said: “Preston are a good side who are right up there and have a good home record. We have been playing well away from home and go there looking to continue where we let off against QPR.”