To boo or not to boo? The return of David Norris
PAUL Jewell was on typical good form at yesterday’s pre-Portsmouth press conference.
He talked about how he is enjoying watching his unbeaten side play at the moment, admitted the Blues were “miles off” from a top-six place at the start of the season and even left the door ajar for Tamas Priskin to impress again.
But on one matter he was deadly serious – the return of last season’s skipper David ‘Chuck’ Norris.
There have been some discussions on ITFC forums and Twitter whether the former captain will actually get booed on his return to Portman Road.
Such a notion is preposterous and anyone who does so should hang their head in shame.
You may also want to watch:
To read more on this blog, visit www.greenun24.co.uk/blogs or click on the links above
- 1 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Matchday Recap: It rains goals at Portman Road as Town hit six
- 4 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 5 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 6 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 8 Ipswich Town 6-0 Doncaster Rovers: Evans leads the way as ruthless Blues cut loose under the lights
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 'They walked into us heavy' - Cook on 6-0 thrashing of Doncaster