Watford boss Gianfranco Zola admits Scott Loach is ‘happy’ about Ipswich Town move
NEW Watford boss Gianfranco Zola appears to have given his blessing to Scott Loach joining his boyhood club Ipswich Town.
After reports suggesting the Blues have had a bid accepted for the 24-year-old, Zola admitted the deal was a “possibility”.
The Hornets manager is now eying replacements, reportedly Carlo Cudicini and Manuel Almunia among them, with Loach close to signing on the dotted line for Town.
“It is a possibility.
“Scott has got this opportunity and so we are considering it.
You may also want to watch:
“We will see. As I said, it is a good opportunity for him. He looks like he is happy and that is an important thing.”
- 1 Woman in 20s dies in single car crash on A12 in Suffolk
- 2 Edmundson ruled out of opener as Cook discusses 'four, five or six' more transfers
- 3 Swimmers report sickness symptoms after dip in Suffolk river
- 4 Suffolk pub reopens with exclusive Champagne carvery
- 5 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 6 Why Ipswich Town's American owners won't be making first visit for Morecambe clash
- 7 The Town players who have improved their stock in pre-season
- 8 New plans for village cafe, shop and business units divide opinion
- 9 WATCH: Ever Given docks at Felixstowe after four-month delay