Watch: Wigan and Blackburn fans on what to expect from Walton
- Credit: ITFC
Ipswich Town have signed goalkeeper Christian Walton from Premier League Brighton - so what can Blues fans expect from their new shot-stopper?
Walton, 25, played under Paul Cook for two seasons at Wigan - winning promotion from League One and playing in the Championship.
He also spent the 2019/20 campaign on loan at Blackburn, playing 46 games in the second tier.
And now he looks set to be Town's new starter between the sticks, being brought in on Monday after Vaclav Hladky's shaky start to the season.
With that in mind, Ross Halls spoke to Wigan and Blackburn fans to find out what we can expect from Town's new keeper.
You can watch that here...
You can also listen to Andy Warren and Mark Heath breaking down Town's remarkable transfer window in the latest Kings of Anglia podcast here...
- 1 Family of hairdresser, 17, who died in her sleep 'overwhelmed' by tributes
- 3 Suffolk families stunned after homes transformed on Changing Rooms
- 4 Channel 4's Changing Rooms comes to Bury St Edmunds tonight
- 5 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 6 Villagers call to stop 'hazardous' 5-week road closure with huge diversions
- 7 Suffolk coast named one of top UK destinations for autumn
- 8 Donacien on his Ipswich Town future and why he wears the No.44 shirt
- 9 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police