Iron boss releases FIVE
ROBBIE Garvey, the new manager of Blue Square South club Braintree Town, has decided to release five players. Striker Danny Hockton, Wayne O'Sullivan, Chris Piper, Micky Shinn and Gareth Williams are the five to leave Cressing Road.
ROBBIE Garvey, the new manager of Blue Square South club Braintree Town, has decided to release five players.
Striker Danny Hockton, Wayne O'Sullivan, Chris Piper, Micky Shinn and Gareth Williams are the five to leave Cressing Road.
Garvey has already spoken to potential signings about bringing them to Cressing Road.
Braintree chairman Lee Harding has had to tighten the club's budget because of the credit crunch.
You may also want to watch:
And Garvey said that could influence the decisions certain players make when they weigh up their options this summer.
“The players coming in will be determined by who is going out,” said Garvey.
- 1 Community thanked for helping seriously burned man at Hadleigh petrol station
- 2 Matchday Recap: Town beaten yet again as Blues flop at Northampton
- 3 'We've got to be better - myself included' - Cook on 3-0 loss at Northampton Town
- 4 DHL driver apologises after 'dangerous' driving in Ipswich rat-run
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Ratings: How the Ipswich Town players performed in their 3-0 defeat to Northampton
- 7 Man left with serious burns after fire at Hadleigh petrol station
- 8 Stu says: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 defeat at Northampton Town
- 9 Grandfather-of-two 'died with dignity' in hospice while serving life sentence
- 10 Mega theme park plans 'could add to Essex traffic problems'
“The budget has been cut - you have to bear that in mind when you're thinking about the sort of deals you're offering.”