Juniors in action
Golf - Seven-year-olds David Huggins (Stonham Barns) and Michael Gee (Bury St Edmunds) had rounds of eight over par 37 to win the under-eight category of the August Stonham Barns junior tournament.
Seven-year-olds David Huggins (Stonham Barns) and Michael Gee (Bury St Edmunds) had rounds of eight over par 37 to win the under-eight category of the August Stonham Barns junior tournament.
Lee Spurling, a sevcn-year-old from Leeds, had the best score of the day of 35 to win the under-10 category.
The next junior event at Stonham Barns will be on Sunday, September 24 for age categories under-eight, under-10, under-12 and under-15 between 10am and 1pm. No booking is required.
You may also want to watch:
Under-eight: David Huggins (Stonham Barns) 37, Michael Gee (Bury St Edmunds) 37, Luke Robinson (Hadleigh) 43, Ben Utteridge (Newton Green) 47, Andrew Gee (Bury St Edmunds) 59, Tyler Brinkhaff (Ipswich) 62, Louis Brinkhaff (Ipswich) 68.
- 1 Matchday Recap: Plenty of positives despite Palace defeat
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Eagle-eyed plane spotter saves pilot's life
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 6 How the Ipswich Town players performed in their friendly clash with Crystal Palace
- 7 Ipswich Town 0 Crystal Palace 1: Zaha makes Town pay the penalty
- 8 Leisure centre closes after travellers park up on site
- 9 Town coach on Palace display, fans' return, transfer business and Evans' absence
- 10 7 pretty villages in Suffolk
Under 10: Lee Spurling (Leeds) 35, Matthew Bayley (Ufford Park) 48, James Barrell (Ufford Park) 54.
Under 12: Thomas Bayley (Ufford Park) 40, Thomas Schofield (Ipswich) 55, Hollie Schofield (Ipswich) 65.