Leiston, AFC Sudbury, Chelmsford and Brightlingsea Regent learn FA Trophy opponents
- Credit: Archant
AFC Sudbury, Brightlingsea Regent and Leiston have discovered their opponents for the Third Qualifying Round of the FA Trophy.
Leiston, who progressed thanks to a 1-0 victory at Chippenham on Saturday, will host National South side Eastbourne Borough, at Victory Road on Saturday November 26.
Eastbourne are currently sat 10th in their division and were thumped 7-0 by Braintree Town, in the FA Cup, earlier this month.
As for Sudbury, they will travel to Southern League Premier Division side Kings Langley on the same day, after seeing off Romford at the weekend.
Brightlingsea Regent, meanwhile, face a long trip to Havant & Waterlooville in the next round, should they get past Harlow Town on Tuesday night, also on November 26.
You may also want to watch:
Chelsmford City, of Conference South, will host Taunton from the Southern League South & West.
The winners will receive £4,000 in prize money.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 5 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 6 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 7 Teen among two arrested in armed police incident
- 8 'We have formed a successful partnership' - Morsy on his Evans reunion
- 9 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 10 Jail for man who threatened to 'do a Raoul Moat' and kill police