Leiston and AFC Sudbury in action tonight
- Credit: James Ager
Leiston face a tough test tonight as they host promotion-chasing Bognor Regis Town.
The Blues recorded back-to-back league wins for the first time since August on Saturday as they comfortably overcame Ryman Premier strugglers Thamesmead Town 4-2.
And they will look to move into the mid-table positions with victory over high-flying Bognor Regis, who thumped Bury 5-2 last month.
Meanwhile, in-form AFC Sudbury welcome league leaders VCD Athletic to the MEL Group Stadium.
The Yellows have lost just once in their last 10 games in all competitions and won’t get a better chance to topple stuttering VCD Athletic.
You may also want to watch:
Tonight’s visitors were unbeaten and flying high at the top of the table until a defeat in mid-November.
They have now lost three of their last four league games.
- 1 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 2 Suffolk-based former Marine found dead after 10-month disappearance
- 3 Two mega prisons for 3,500 inmates set to be built near RAF base
- 4 Delays on Orwell Bridge near Ipswich
- 5 Overturned trailer causing delays on roundabout near Bury St Edmunds
- 6 Matchday Live: Town two up on basement boys
- 7 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 8 Air ambulance called to incident on Bury St Edmunds estate
- 9 Rovers bottom, Town starting to click, key men back... is this the night?
- 10 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan