Liverpool and Chelsea eye �11m defender
LIVERPOOL and Chelsea will start a bidding war for Danish centre-back Simon Kjaer this summer.The 19-year-old has caught the eye of a number of top European clubs following his displays for Palermo in Italy's Serie A this season.
LIVERPOOL and Chelsea will start a bidding war for Danish centre-back Simon Kjaer this summer.
The 19-year-old has caught the eye of a number of top European clubs following his displays for Palermo in Italy's Serie A this season.
His agent Mikkel Beck has confirmed Kjaer has an �11million get-out clause in his current contract.
Beck, the former Middlesbrough and Derby striker, said: “A clause in his contract will allow him to move during a set period in the summer.”
The former FC Midtjylland defender was a target for Real Madrid before agreeing a five-year deal with the Italian club last summer.
- 1 Suffolk mum diagnosed with terminal cancer after beating disease twice before
- 2 Interactive map reveals the Suffolk postcodes with the highest Covid rates
- 3 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's Bolton loss
- 4 Ipswich Town transfer rumour: Luton join race for £13k a week Walton
- 5 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 6 Teenage girl grabbed by man in seaside town
- 7 Two Magpies Bakery set to open in Woodbridge after rapid revamp of store
- 8 How have Suffolk's towns changed over the last decade?
- 9 'Dishonest to the core' burglar jailed for four years
- 10 Motorist was three times the drink drive limit in Stowmarket