Liverpool and Chelsea eye �11m defender
LIVERPOOL and Chelsea will start a bidding war for Danish centre-back Simon Kjaer this summer.The 19-year-old has caught the eye of a number of top European clubs following his displays for Palermo in Italy's Serie A this season.
LIVERPOOL and Chelsea will start a bidding war for Danish centre-back Simon Kjaer this summer.
The 19-year-old has caught the eye of a number of top European clubs following his displays for Palermo in Italy's Serie A this season.
His agent Mikkel Beck has confirmed Kjaer has an �11million get-out clause in his current contract.
Beck, the former Middlesbrough and Derby striker, said: “A clause in his contract will allow him to move during a set period in the summer.”
You may also want to watch:
The former FC Midtjylland defender was a target for Real Madrid before agreeing a five-year deal with the Italian club last summer.
- 1 Lorry driver hailed as hero after truck crushed in port accident
- 2 Woodbridge bar owner to fight £1,000 fine for Covid rule breach
- 3 A12 closed following serious collision
- 4 Former Town defender could be in the frame to become Cook's No.2 after Richardson blow
- 5 Man taken to hospital after 40ft container drops on lorry cab
- 6 Cage fighter Alex Reid jailed after OUR story exposes lie in insurance claim
- 7 Woman in critical condition and man arrested after serious A12 crash
- 8 Missing dad wanted in connection with assault which happened day before he disappeared
- 9 Air ambulance called to medical emergency
- 10 Plans to create 'Suffolk Silicon Fen' killed by market forces