Mildenhall Town sign Allicion Blake after Richard Logan joins Bury Town
- Credit: Archant
ALLICION Blake has joined Mildenhall Town, after being released by Bury Town.
He will go straight into the side for tomorrow’s Thurlow Nunn League Premier Division match at Gorleston.
Blake will increase the attacking options for Christian Appleford’s second-placed side as they face one of their title rivals - Gorleston are fifth - at Emerald Park.
Blake was initially playing for Bury Town this season on a dual registration with Woodbridge Town, before throwing his lot in with the Ram Meadow club.
But the return of Richard Logan to the Ryman League Premier Division club coincided with the release of Blake, who also numbers Leiston, Kirkley & Pakefield and Felixstowe & Walton United among his former clubs.
You may also want to watch:
Former Ipswich Town striker Logan has committed his immediate future to Bury Town, after making a solitary appearance at Canvey Island following his release from Blue Square Bet South side Dorchester Town, before going on trial with former club Torquay.
Bury have since lost four league games in a row, but after failing to land a deal at the League Two club, Logan has signed for Bury until the end of the season.
- 1 Map reveals raw sewage overflow into Suffolk rivers
- 2 East Suffolk village garage to be rebuilt as part of homes plan
- 3 Rail services affected after person hit by train
- 4 Derelict Suffolk railway crossing cottage up for auction
- 5 Kieron Dyer in hospital undergoing tests
- 6 'It was gut wrenching' - Mum's Covid message after son, 12, hospitalised
- 7 West Suffolk restaurant named among best in the country
- 8 Hundreds of calls, fighting off interest, a health scare and a missing man - how Town signed match-winner Celina this summer
- 9 'I'm just gobsmacked': east Suffolk pub receives £96,000 grant in Budget
- 10 Asda and Amazon urgently recall items due to safety concerns
As well as playing for Ipswich Town, Logan has had spells with Cambridge United, Torquay United, Boston United, Peterborough United, Shrewsbury Town, Lincoln City, Weymouth, Exeter City and Wycombe Wanderers.
The move to tie up Bury St Edmunds-born Logan followed the capture earlier yesterday of Craig Parker, who was out-of-contract after his release from Chelmsford City, and also securing the services of Chelmsford’s Adam Tann on loan for a third month.