More woe for sorry Town
RICHARD Naylor has been ruled out with injury for the rest of the season.Naylor has struggled with a bruised toe since the end of January and although he came back for the defeat against Leicester City in February has not played since.
By Derek Davis
By Derek Davis
RICHARD Naylor has been ruled out with injury for the rest of the season.
Naylor has struggled with a bruised toe since the end of January and although he came back for the defeat against Leicester City in February has not played since.
He joins Sylvain Legwinski on the sidelines for the remainder of the season after it was confirmed last week that the Frenchman has severe bone bruising in a foot after a tackle at Luton.
A knee injury to Chris Casement has delayed his loan move to Millwall but he is expected to link up with the Lions later this week.
- 1 Case of new Omicron Covid variant identified in Norfolk
- 2 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 3 25-year-old left eating disorder clinic prior to death on A14
- 4 New Ed Sheeran Christmas song with Elton John out this week
- 5 'I thought he was going to Ipswich' - rival boss reveals Blues interest in right-back
- 6 New animal feed mill planned for Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Suffolk mass vaccination centre wants to jab 10,000 amid Omicron concern
- 8 Norwood on target as Town Under 23's sting Hornets
- 9 55 projects identified in major plans to transform transport
- 10 Weather warning issued as Suffolk could see snow fall tomorrow
With skipper Jason de Vos also struggling, defender Ian Miller was recalled from Darlington at the weekend.