More woe for sorry Town
RICHARD Naylor has been ruled out with injury for the rest of the season.Naylor has struggled with a bruised toe since the end of January and although he came back for the defeat against Leicester City in February has not played since.
By Derek Davis
By Derek Davis
RICHARD Naylor has been ruled out with injury for the rest of the season.
Naylor has struggled with a bruised toe since the end of January and although he came back for the defeat against Leicester City in February has not played since.
You may also want to watch:
He joins Sylvain Legwinski on the sidelines for the remainder of the season after it was confirmed last week that the Frenchman has severe bone bruising in a foot after a tackle at Luton.
A knee injury to Chris Casement has delayed his loan move to Millwall but he is expected to link up with the Lions later this week.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years
- 10 'It was a surprise for a lot of us... but these are exciting times' - Gill on takeover
With skipper Jason de Vos also struggling, defender Ian Miller was recalled from Darlington at the weekend.