Needham Market boss Mark Morsley admits ‘money can’t buy’ what his side have in their dressing room after late victory over Kingstonian
- Credit: Archant
Needham Market boss Mark Morsley was the first to admit he felt his side were not at their best during their 2-1 Ryman Premier Division victory over Kingstonian. “We were not very good today,” he said.
Needham Market boss Mark Morsley was the first to admit he felt his side were not at their best during their 2-1 Ryman Premier Division victory over Kingstonian.
“We were not very good today,” he said.
“The pitch was heavy and in the first half we were awful.
“I always have four points to make to my players, because they won’t remember more than four! But point four is always to stick together, and we did that really well.
You may also want to watch:
“To win the game not playing well is no bad thing and we never gave up.
“I must pay credit to the officials who I thought were excellent despite Kingstonian being very intimidating, in my opinion, at times. It was a definite penalty, inside the box, Ingram was pushed over, simple as that.
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 3 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 4 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 5 Two people injured after car flips over in east Suffolk
- 6 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 7 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 8 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 9 Restraining order for venue boss who intimidated council leader's daughter
- 10 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
“At the end of the day, what we have got in our dressing room, money simply can’t buy.”