No Wright or Norris for Burnley trip
DAVID Wright and David Norris will both miss the trip to Burnley.The team will set out this morning without the duo that are both recovering f5rom injury.
DAVID Wright and David Norris will both miss the trip to Burnley.
The team will set out this morning without the duo that are both recovering f5rom injury.
Wright turned an ankle causing medial ligament damage during Town's 2-1 loss against Preston and will have a scan today to see the extent of the damage.
Alex Bruce or Chris Casement could step in at right back with new signing Ben Thatcher starting on the left.
Norris is being left behind as a precaution as he steps up his fitness following a foot problem
- 1 'Peaceful' Suffolk coastal town named one of the best in the UK
- 2 Sainsbury's and Harvester evacuated after fire breaks out
- 3 Weather warning for thunderstorms in Suffolk extended
- 4 More than 550 homes without power as fallen tree takes down overhead cables
- 5 Three supercars pulled over in village for having no front number plates
- 6 Village set for 33 new homes after planners approve project
- 7 Suffolk brand worn by pop star Ed Sheeran opens new store
- 8 Stu says: Six observations following MK Dons victory
- 9 'Absolutely awful': Anger as rubbish left dumped near beauty spot
- 10 Weather warning as thunderstorms expected to hit Suffolk after heatwave
Magilton said: “After the elation of playing on Tuesday we want to give him a rest and then give David a game in the reserves on Tuesday.”