No Wright or Norris for Burnley trip
DAVID Wright and David Norris will both miss the trip to Burnley.The team will set out this morning without the duo that are both recovering f5rom injury.
DAVID Wright and David Norris will both miss the trip to Burnley.
The team will set out this morning without the duo that are both recovering f5rom injury.
Wright turned an ankle causing medial ligament damage during Town's 2-1 loss against Preston and will have a scan today to see the extent of the damage.
You may also want to watch:
Alex Bruce or Chris Casement could step in at right back with new signing Ben Thatcher starting on the left.
Norris is being left behind as a precaution as he steps up his fitness following a foot problem
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 5 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 6 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 7 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 8 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 9 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
- 10 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
Magilton said: “After the elation of playing on Tuesday we want to give him a rest and then give David a game in the reserves on Tuesday.”