Non League round-up: Woodbridge Town score 100th league goal in win
- Credit: Archant
Woodbridge Town surpassed the 100-goal mark in the league tonight, the Woodpeckers winning 3-1 at Leiston Reserves in Thurlow Nunn Division One.
George Bowman was the man to fire Town to a century, before Jake Green got the 101st just before the break.
Green added a third in the second half, before the hosts scored a late consolation against the prolific Woodpeckers.
Brantham Athletic squandered a 2-1 lead to lose 5-2 at Thetford Town in the Thurlow Nunn Premier.
After going behind early on, the Blue Imps went in front courtesy of first half goals from Sean Bartlett and Nico Farthing.
You may also want to watch:
However, Thetford proved too strong after the interval, scoring four goals without reply.
The leaders of the Premier Division, Mildenhall Town, defeated visitors, Gorleston, 2-0, thanks to second half goals from Steve Spriggs and Dan Brown.
- 1 Lorry overturns after crashing into office building - warning over delays
- 2 Film crews shooting new Netflix film in Suffolk village
- 3 Tankers on their way to Suffolk as the government unveils action plan
- 4 Aldi to open 100 new supermarkets with eyes on four towns in Suffolk
- 5 'Outstanding' former Ipswich teachers leave £2million to charities in will
- 6 Seven spots to visit on the Suffolk Coast this autumn
- 7 Town sign 6ft 5ins striker as Nsiala, Jackson and Barry all start for U23s
- 8 Five people injured in 'violent disorder' at Newmarket racecourse
- 9 Louis Theroux documentary on White House Farm murder premieres tonight
- 10 Fiat 500 on its side after crash in Woodbridge