Matchday Recap: Notts County draw marred by Nydam injury
- Credit: Archant
Ipswich Town drew 1-1 with Notts County this evening.
The Blues beat Colchester 5-0 on Friday night and now take on a Notts County who were relegated from League Two last season.
The final game sees Ipswich face Cambridge United on Saturday, with everything gearing up towards the big kick-off on August 3.
Paul Lambert will give a few players who weren't involved on Friday some minutes tonight, as he bids to formulate his best XI.
"Lads will play 90 minutes in that one who have never really played tonight so that's where pre-season is," he said. "They all get game time.
You may also want to watch:
"Then we play Cambridge and that's it."
You can follow live updates right here.
- 1 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 2 First pictures: Which Suffolk pubs are preparing to reopen on April 12?
- 3 Matchday Recap: Goalless again in first game of a new era at Town
- 4 Murder suspect arrested after woman found dead at country park
- 5 Driver goes to court over speed camera calibration dispute
- 6 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 7 Giant Noah's Ark stuck on Ipswich Waterfront
- 8 Plans for 170 homes in village outside of Ipswich
- 9 Town's country park remains closed after woman's body discovered
- 10 Managing director of popular zoos steps down after 28 years