Are you featured in any of these sporting photographs from 1981?
- Credit: Archant
We all like a delve into the past and many of us played sport.
So, how about a sporting look back at 1981, when Ipswich Town were winning the UEFA Cup, while locally there were plenty of sports teams taking part locally. Here are a few of them. Can you spot yourself?
Why not head over to Suffolk Sporting Memories for more iconic sports memories
Ranelagh Road Primary School, Ipswich
East Suffolk Ladies Golf team
East Suffolk Darts 'A' team
An Ipswich Under 11 football team. But which team?
Ipswich Judo team
- 1 Machinery to be sold following the loss of 'passionate' farmer
- 2 Town co-owner Bakay on future of Portman Road name
- 3 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 4 How bride paid £1 for vintage wedding dress
- 5 'I am very, very excited' - Town teenager Gibbs completes Norwich move
- 6 Sought-after Felixstowe beach hut sells for £88K
- 7 Town Transfer Talk: Latest on Coulson, Crooks, Bishop and Downes
- 8 Empty shelves as 'pingdemic' takes its toll on Suffolk's supply chain
- 9 5 places to avoid the crowds in Suffolk this summer
- 10 Bin lorry driver ran over colleague's leg in Kesgrave
The Old Times pub darts team in Cauldwell Hall Road, Ipswich
Chantry Junior School netball team.
I hope you enjoyed looking through some of these old team photographs. We will be back again with more. But if you would like to add your own old team photographs, join the Suffolk Sporting Memories Facebook page... and get posting!