Patrick Brothers extends Leiston deal
- Credit: Andy Abbott
PATRICK Brothers has signed a new two-year deal with Leiston.
The midfielder has penned an extension to his current deal which will keep him at the club until May 2015.
Brothers has been a key performer for Leiston in their first season in the Ryman League Premier Division following promotion from Division One North last season.
The move ends speculation that Brothers may be tempted away from Victory Road by former manager Mark Morsley, who is now in charge at Needham Market.
He is the latest player to commit himself to the club since Danny Laws took over as manager from Morsley.
You may also want to watch:
Stuart Boardley, Patrick’s brother Michael Brothers, Emmanuel Osei and George Wilson all signed two-year deals earlier this month.
- 1 'I will be like Demolition Man... there will be a lot of pain' - Cook on his Town squad overhaul
- 2 Suffolk actress Helen McCrory dies following cancer battle
- 3 Rise in number of Covid patients in Suffolk and north Essex hospitals
- 4 Judge heading to Ipswich exit as contract clause could end Irishman's Portman Road stay
- 5 Frustrated Suffolk farmer returns dumped items to householders
- 6 12 villages set to receive some of UK's fastest ever broadband
- 7 Next steps outlined for decision on A12 traffic light plans
- 8 'He goes with our best wishes' - Cook confirms Judge will leave Town
- 10 Death of 'loving' Suffolk woman in crash was 'unmitigated tragedy'