Patrick Brothers extends Leiston deal
- Credit: Andy Abbott
PATRICK Brothers has signed a new two-year deal with Leiston.
The midfielder has penned an extension to his current deal which will keep him at the club until May 2015.
Brothers has been a key performer for Leiston in their first season in the Ryman League Premier Division following promotion from Division One North last season.
The move ends speculation that Brothers may be tempted away from Victory Road by former manager Mark Morsley, who is now in charge at Needham Market.
He is the latest player to commit himself to the club since Danny Laws took over as manager from Morsley.
Stuart Boardley, Patrick’s brother Michael Brothers, Emmanuel Osei and George Wilson all signed two-year deals earlier this month.
- 1 Man with foot fetish jailed for sexually assaulting women
- 2 Van driver in his 20s dies in Elmswell crash
- 3 Colchester sack Mullins as ex-Town defender takes interim charge of U's
- 4 Nine Ipswich players who could follow Nsiala out the door this month
- 5 Flood alert issued for parts of Suffolk coastline
- 6 Road near A14 closed after 'serious' two-vehicle crash
- 7 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages
- 8 Town working on loan deal for Bristol City midfielder
- 9 'I'm not bothered... he can go' - Pearson on Town target Bakinson
- 10 Village hall treasurer jailed after stealing cash to help his business