Running: Hot work for Sudbury Joggers
A VERY warm Sunday prevented great times from being achieved for the two Sudbury Joggers in action.Dee St Ledger completed the Southend Half Marathon in 684th position with 1:58:10, the heat taking its toll in the latter miles.
A VERY warm Sunday prevented great times from being achieved for the two Sudbury Joggers in action.
Dee St Ledger completed the Southend Half Marathon in 684th position with 1:58:10, the heat taking its toll in the latter miles.
Paul Preston ran the hilly Capel St Mary five-mile race, finishing fourth in 30:21. Paul was pleased to finish, following recent hamstring trouble.
On Wednesday June 24, Sudbury Joggers will be meeting at AFC Sudbury at 7:30pm instead of Sudbury Sports Centre, in order to run around the five-mile race route in preparation for the following week.
This is your last chance to enter the five-mile or junior runs taking place on July 1 from AFC Sudbury. Entry is �2 less if you enter now and you will have a chance of winning the trophy for first local non-club runner, male and female.
Full details and entry options are on www.sudburyjoggers.org.uk or pick up an entry form from Sudbury Sports Centre.
- 1 Paul Cook sacked by Ipswich Town
- 2 Will it be another lockdown Christmas?
- 3 Matchday Recap: A replay awaits as Town fail to beat Barrow
- 4 Driver arrested for being four times over legal limit
- 5 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 6 'We're probably not as good as we think we are' - Cook on FA Cup draw with Barrow
- 7 Body found in woods near Mildenhall
- 8 Harsh or fair? Here's what Town fans are saying about Paul Cook sacking
- 9 Time Team using latest technology to investigate Sutton Hoo
- 10 Suffolk man with sexual interest in children is jailed