Running: Hot work for Sudbury Joggers
A VERY warm Sunday prevented great times from being achieved for the two Sudbury Joggers in action.Dee St Ledger completed the Southend Half Marathon in 684th position with 1:58:10, the heat taking its toll in the latter miles.
A VERY warm Sunday prevented great times from being achieved for the two Sudbury Joggers in action.
Dee St Ledger completed the Southend Half Marathon in 684th position with 1:58:10, the heat taking its toll in the latter miles.
Paul Preston ran the hilly Capel St Mary five-mile race, finishing fourth in 30:21. Paul was pleased to finish, following recent hamstring trouble.
On Wednesday June 24, Sudbury Joggers will be meeting at AFC Sudbury at 7:30pm instead of Sudbury Sports Centre, in order to run around the five-mile race route in preparation for the following week.
You may also want to watch:
This is your last chance to enter the five-mile or junior runs taking place on July 1 from AFC Sudbury. Entry is �2 less if you enter now and you will have a chance of winning the trophy for first local non-club runner, male and female.
Full details and entry options are on www.sudburyjoggers.org.uk or pick up an entry form from Sudbury Sports Centre.
- 1 National Trust 'deeply saddened' at death of volunteers in Woodbridge incident
- 2 Murder-suicide probe after couple found dead in Woodbridge
- 3 Major police probe after man and woman found dead in Woodbridge
- 4 Woman dies after car collides with tree in Leiston
- 5 Here's what Bristol City boss Pearson said about CEO Ashton being linked to Town
- 6 Forensic teams at Woodbridge house after 'incident'
- 7 Tudor farmhouse with separate annexe is again for sale for £1.275m
- 8 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 9 The first five jobs for Ipswich Town's new owners
- 10 Paul Cook speaks about Ipswich Town takeover for first time