Ryman League changes announced
THE Football Association have provisionally confirmed the clubs that will be playing in the Ryman Football League in season 2009/10. However, The FA have said that in releasing the allocations, there could still be change, as there remain issues with a couple of clubs, not in the Ryman League, to be resolved.
THE Football Association have provisionally confirmed the clubs that will be playing in the Ryman Football League in season 2009/10.
However, The FA have said that in releasing the allocations, there could still be change, as there remain issues with a couple of clubs, not in the Ryman League, to be resolved.
The constitution of the three Divisions for next season is as follows:
You may also want to watch:
Ashford Town (Middx)
- 1 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 2 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 3 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 4 'It was horrific': Grandmother stuck abroad after 40ft castle fall
- 5 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 6 Five star cat hotel opens near Bury St Edmunds
- 7 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 8 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 9 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 10 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
Bognor Regis Town
Tooting & Mitcham United
Division One North
East Thurrock United
Great Wakering Rovers
Potters Bar Town
Wingate & Finchley
Division One South
Burgess Hill Town
Walton & Hersham