Ryman League Cup sees holders Bury face Maldon & Tiptree and AFC Sudbury host Leiston
BURY Town will start their defence of the Ryman League Cup with a trip to Maldon & Tiptree in the second round of this season’s competition.
Elsewhere in the second round, which begins on the week of October 15, AFC Sudbury will host Leiston in what should be a cracking local derby.
Needham Market are at home to Ware while Lowestoft Town have been drawn away at either Cheshunt or Soham Town Rangers.
There are also away ties for Witham Town and Heybridge Swifts who travel to Harlow Town and Wroxham respectively.
In the Ryman Veterans Cup, which begins on October 30, Leiston will visit Northwood while on the same day Haverhill Rovers will host Enfield Town in the Womens’ Cup.
You may also want to watch:
Lowestoft Town have a bye in that competition.
- 1 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 2 'I left the club in a more than decent place' - Lambert opens up on leaving Town
- 3 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 4 'Has to go' - Town fans on Chambers' future, play-off hopes and who they want to see play
- 5 Barn goes up in flames in Suffolk village
- 6 Essex home 'completely destroyed' by fire
- 7 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 8 The 20 places in Suffolk that recorded the most coronavirus cases this week
- 9 Delays on A12 after crash near Saxmundham
- 10 190 homes plan in Bramford village will meet 'rising demand' for housing