See our gallery of fans and action from the Ipswich v Norwich derby
Town fans were in good voice at Carrow Road on Sunday as Ipswich came away from the East Anglian Derby with a 1-1 draw.
It’s the Blues’ third scoreline of that nature in a row, but a crucial point against the club’s closest rivals – not to mention remaining unbeaten against Norwich this season – left the visiting supporters happy at the result.
Jonas Knudsen, the left back, scored Town’s only goal and he can add that to his only other score of the season – in the previous 1-1 draw against Norwich at Portman Road earlier this season!
Take a look at our gallery from Sunday’s action, and of the visiting fans, and relive one of the biggest Town matches of the season.
Ipswich sit 15th in the Championship table with 42 points ahead of back-to-back home games against Brentford (March 4) and Wolves (March 7).
You may also want to watch:
Both ties should be eminently winnable for Mick McCarthy’s men after a recent upturn in the Blues’ match performances against tough sides like Aston Villa and Brighton.
- 1 Victoria Hall murder: Suffolk strangler Steve Wright reportedly arrested
- 2 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 3 Town bosses on 'Chequebook FC' nickname, Premier League timeframe and more
- 4 Hunt for Victoria Hall's killer takes another twist
- 5 Boy, 5, in critical condition after incident at department store
- 6 Boy, 13, pulled from moat at Framlingham Castle
- 8 'From the outside it looks silly' - Chaplin on why he dropped down for Town
- 9 Cardinal Park taped off as man suffers stab wounds
- 10 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards