Six crucial games remain for play-off chasing Leiston in Ryman Premier League
Just six games remain for Richard Wilkins’ Leiston side, two of which come during the next three days, starting with a first-ever trip to Burgess Hill Town today.
The Blues realistically have to win all six games and hope other sides drop points if they are to make the end-of-season play-offs.
Their remaining three home games, starting against Billericay Town on Easter Monday, are against sides who also have hopes of reaching the play-offs.
If they fail to reach their pre-season target of the play-offs, the campaign will still have been a success.
The Blues need just three points to better their best-ever total at this level (67) and they have a Suffolk FA Premier Cup Final against Lowestoft Town to look forward to.
You may also want to watch:
In-form striker, Christy Finch, said: “I think six points will keep us in the hunt for the play offs.
“We know we have to win every game, against some big sides but every game in this league is tough.”
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Where are Suffolk’s outstanding schools?
- 3 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 4 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 5 Mapped: Suffolk postcodes with lowest level of Covid cases
- 6 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 7 Major former Debenhams store could remain empty until 2023
- 8 Popular community pub announces when it will re-open
- 9 Andy's Angles: Five observations following Ipswich Town's 3-0 loss to Millwall
- 10 Gameday: 'Lots of work to do' - Town fans on Millwall defeat
Blues skipper Tom Bullard misses the trip to Burgess Hill Town as he sits out the second of his two game suspension but will be available for Monday’s game.
Leon Ottley-Gooch should also return after missing the last four games.