Six crucial games remain for play-off chasing Leiston in Ryman Premier League
Just six games remain for Richard Wilkins’ Leiston side, two of which come during the next three days, starting with a first-ever trip to Burgess Hill Town today.
The Blues realistically have to win all six games and hope other sides drop points if they are to make the end-of-season play-offs.
Their remaining three home games, starting against Billericay Town on Easter Monday, are against sides who also have hopes of reaching the play-offs.
If they fail to reach their pre-season target of the play-offs, the campaign will still have been a success.
The Blues need just three points to better their best-ever total at this level (67) and they have a Suffolk FA Premier Cup Final against Lowestoft Town to look forward to.
In-form striker, Christy Finch, said: “I think six points will keep us in the hunt for the play offs.
“We know we have to win every game, against some big sides but every game in this league is tough.”
- 1 Travellers pitch up at popular park in east Suffolk town
- 2 Crews battle huge 15-acre fire in mid Suffolk village
- 3 Woman in her 80s dies after being pulled from the sea
- 4 10-acre field fire breaks out in south Suffolk village
- 5 Tributes paid to 'very nice couple' found dead at home
- 6 Suffolk villagers say 70 homes development creating 'dust storm'
- 7 Coastguard and police called to incident at Essex beach
- 8 Residents help firefighters tackle huge blaze near homes
- 9 'Save water' Suffolk households urged as hosepipe bans imposed elsewhere
- 10 'Appalling thugs' - U's owner apologises after crowd trouble at Portman Road
Blues skipper Tom Bullard misses the trip to Burgess Hill Town as he sits out the second of his two game suspension but will be available for Monday’s game.
Leon Ottley-Gooch should also return after missing the last four games.