Sudbury back on form
CricketSudbury got back to winning ways with Adrian McLaren clouting four sixes and five fours in a score of 64 (and total of 272) against Mistley.
Sudbury got back to winning ways with Adrian McLaren clouting four sixes and five fours in a score of 64 (and total of 272) against Mistley.
John Manning bowled 23 overs for the visitors and did well, taking six wickets for 100 runs.
Manning opened the Mistley innings but, with Andrew Simmons enjoying another good summer, they fell 99 runs short. Simmons took six for 60 in 16 overs.
Halstead won for the fifth time in five completed matches when they chased 199 to win by six wickets against bottom-of-the-table Bury St Edmunds II.
You may also want to watch:
Australian Michael Cosentino continued his good form with 68 runs and received good support from Richard Moxon (45 not out) and Paul Cooper (45).
- 1 Ed Sheeran hints at new tour dates and reveals favourite Suffolk beer
- 2 Two people rescued in four vehicle crash on A14
- 3 Three East Anglian curry houses make final of English Curry Awards
- 4 A14 to close following four vehicle crash
- 5 Former addict marries 'guardian angel' after years of 'hell'
- 6 7 of Suffolk's prettiest streets
- 7 From Blues to U's - how ex-Town stars are faring at Colchester
- 8 Former Town winger Finidi George gets first senior manager job
- 9 Towering views for royal on visit to see completed £4m Suffolk project
- 10 Numbers don't look good but there are turnarounds Town can take from