Suffolk shotstoppers win awards
Suffolk non-league goalkeepers Ashlee Jones and Neil O’Sullivan have both won Ryman League awards this afternoon.
The pair of shotstoppers, who play for Leiston and Bury Town respectively, have been named as the latest winners of the Precision Goakeeping ‘Golden Gloves’ awards, after a successful November.
Jones, who plays for Leiston in the Ryman Premier Division, conceded just two goals in three games for the fifth-placed Blues last month.
O’Sullivan meanwhile, has been in fine form for Bury, conceding just a single goal in the Ryman North Division in November, as well as helping the club progress in both the Suffolk Premier Cup and the FA Trophy on penalty kicks.
Both goalkeepers will receive a pair of Precision Goalkeeping gloves as a prize, provided by ProKit UK.
You may also want to watch:
Precision Goalkeeping boast an impressive list of goalkeeping talent on their books including Kasper Schmeichel, Kieren Westwood, Tomasz Kuszczak, Darren Randolph, David Forde, Frank Fielding, Brian Jensen, Robert Olejnik, and Andy Lonergan.
Herne Bay’s Jack Delo was the Ryman South Division winner.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 3 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 7 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 8 'We are sorry' - Council apologises for letting SEND children in Suffolk down
- 9 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 10 Three vehicle crash causing delays near Ipswich