Summer football sessions to be held at Goals Soccer Centre
The Goals Soccer Centre in Ipswich is hosting summer football mash up sessions aimed at inspiring teenagers to get back in to playing the game.
The sessions will take place at the Ipswich centre off College Drive every Tuesday night between 4.30 and 6.30pm and will cost �2 per session.
The new initiative launched by the FA and Vauxhall Motors is aimed at tackling the football drop-out of teenagers in the 14-17 age groups.
Ipswich Goals Soccer Centre manager Kirk Natrass said: “Tackling the issues of youth participation is vital for the future good of the game.
He added: Players can come along and have a kick about with their mates after school and just have some fun.
You may also want to watch:
Players will be able to sign up for sessions, which will cater for all abilities and fitness levels by visiting www.goalsfootball.co.uk or by contacting 01473 300 060.
- 1 13 Fire engines attend blaze at sugar beet factory
- 2 Hospital visits to be suspended due to Covid infection rise
- 3 £1million beach village set for approval as part of resort regeneration
- 4 A14 reopens after one person taken to hospital following crash
- 5 Where to find the cheapest petrol in Suffolk as prices hit all-time high
- 6 Affordable homes project proposed for Suffolk village
- 7 'Kind and gentle' retired Ipswich Hospital orthopaedic consultant dies
- 8 Man indecently exposes himself to dog walker
- 9 Winners and losers: Hollywood ending, Bersant is back, fans get their wish
- 10 Pub changes 'offensive' Halloween display after social media criticism