Sunday, December 18
Vanarama Conference League
North Division: Gloucester City v Worcester City.
South Division: Hayes & Yeading v Havant & Waterlooville.
Essex County Women’s League
Premier Division: Chelmsford City v Collier Row Tigers, Silver End Utd v Hutton Res, Walthamstow Eagles v Writtle.
You may also want to watch:
Division One: Southend Town v Chelmsford City Res.
Pope & Smith Chelmsford Sunday League
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
Coward Cup Third Round: Springfield v Woodham Ath.
Gillott Trophy Second Round: Priory Sports Res v Old Chelmsfordians Res.
Division One League Cup Second Round: Infield v Redstones.
Premier Division: Goldhanger Argyle v Heybridge Social, William De Ferrers v Boreham, Writtle Manor v Maldon & Tiptree Ath.
Division One: Old Chelmsfordians v Southminster & Norton, Runwell Hospital v Bromfords Reunion.
Division Two: Brookhouse v Chelmer Wdrs, PSV Billericay v Bicknacre, Woodham Ath Res v Writtle Manor Res.
Division Three: Broomfield Res v Rivermead, M & G v Hanningfield, William De Ferrers Res v Wilvale Rangers, Woodham Radars v Compasses, Writtle v Margaretting S&S Club.
Division Four: Hatfield Swan Inn Res v Blackwater, Marconi Leisure Res v Springfield Res, Margaretting S&S Res v Queens Park (Hannakins), Tulip Springfield v Daen Ingas Res, Woodham Town v Woodham Radars Res.
FA Sunday Cup Fourth Round (at Maldon & Tiptree FC, 1pm kick-off): Priory Sports v NLO.