Sunday, February 19
Anglia Access Veterans’ League
Kick off 2.30pm
Premier Division: Bury Town v Bungay Town, Stowupland Falcons v Woodbridge Town.
Division One (North): Mulbarton v Kirkley & Pakefield Res.
Division One (South): Eastern Electricity OB v Sole Bay Utd, Framlingham Town v FC Fore Hamlet, Yaxley Cherry Tree v Whitton Utd.
You may also want to watch:
Division Two (North): Gt Yarmouth Postals v Caister, Martham v Beccles Caxton.
Division Two (South): Eastern Electricity OB Res v Chilton, Felixstowe Harpers v Brantham Ath, Wickham Market v Leiston.
- 1 Flooding leaves main route through town 'impassable'
- 2 A14 reopens after serious crash leaves road closed for several hours
- 3 Man arrested after car crashes into supermarket sign
- 4 New online booking system for Suffolk recycling centres
- 5 Fuller Flavour: Can we sign Bonne permanently, please?
- 6 Motorcyclist suffers serious injuries in A14 crash
- 7 Winners and Losers: The boss, two commendations, absent friends and remaining winless wonders
- 8 5 roadworks to be aware of in Suffolk this week
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
Division Three (North): Harleston OB v Norton Ath, Thetford Sports & Social Club v Spexhall Huntsman & Hounds.
Division Three (South): Coddenham v Brickies, Ipswich Revolution v Deben Athl OB, St Clements Hospital v Real Claydon.
Division Four (Central): Heils Bakery Crusaders v Mutford & Wrentham, Suffolk Police v Deep Ocean.
Division Four (North): Unthank Arms v Long Stratton.
Division Four (South): Brewers Arms v Bar 129, Felixstowe Falcons v Ipswich Park, Ransomes Sports v Ipswich Utd.
Essex County Women’s League
Essex County Trophy Semi Final: Witham Town v C&K Basildon Res, FC Clacton Res v Hutton U18.
Premier Division: Beacon Hill Rovers v Billericay Town Res.
Division One: Ekco Whitecaps v Tigers, Hutton Res v Grays Ath, Runwell & Rayleigh v Southend Town.
Division Two: Benfleet v Takeley, Colchester Town Res v Silver End, Rochford Town v Lawford.