Team news: Fraser and Bru start at Brighton
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ryan Fraser and Kevin Bru come into the Ipswich Town side for this evening’s game with Brighton.
They replace Brett Pitman and Ainsley Maitland-Niles, who misses out through injury, as Mick McCarthy makes changes to his side for the first time in six games.
For Brighton, Bobby Zamora is on the bench while there’s a full debut for former Shrewsbury man Connor Goldson. Captain Gordon Greer is out injured.
Ipswich Town: Gerken, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen, Bru, Skuse, Douglas, Fraser, Sears, Murphy.
Subs: Bialkowski, Malarczyk, Hyam, Tabb, Oar, Varney, Pitman.
You may also want to watch:
Brighton: Stockdale; Bruno (c), Goldson, Dunk, Calderon; Crofts, Stephens, Kayal; van La Parra, Hemed, Murphy.
Subs: Maenpaa (GK), Chicksen, Ince, Forster-Caskey, Manu, Zamora, Wilson.
- 1 Town's Harper move held up by West Brom uncertainty
- 2 Councils to be given powers to fine drivers £70
- 3 A12 underpass closed after car stuck in water
- 4 Village in uproar as primary school attempts to change historic logo
- 5 ‘Exceptional’ country estate with its own airfield hits the market
- 6 Suffolk school goes viral after teachers post TikTok dance
- 7 Woman in master/slave relationship was asked to supply indecent images
- 8 Citroën driver taken to hospital after car comes off road
- 9 A12 clear after two-car crash at Farnham
- 10 Historic Walberswick Bell Inn closes for one week