Team news: Fraser and Bru start at Brighton
- Credit: Picture: Steve Waller
Ryan Fraser and Kevin Bru come into the Ipswich Town side for this evening’s game with Brighton.
They replace Brett Pitman and Ainsley Maitland-Niles, who misses out through injury, as Mick McCarthy makes changes to his side for the first time in six games.
For Brighton, Bobby Zamora is on the bench while there’s a full debut for former Shrewsbury man Connor Goldson. Captain Gordon Greer is out injured.
Ipswich Town: Gerken, Chambers, Smith, Berra, Knudsen, Bru, Skuse, Douglas, Fraser, Sears, Murphy.
Subs: Bialkowski, Malarczyk, Hyam, Tabb, Oar, Varney, Pitman.
You may also want to watch:
Brighton: Stockdale; Bruno (c), Goldson, Dunk, Calderon; Crofts, Stephens, Kayal; van La Parra, Hemed, Murphy.
Subs: Maenpaa (GK), Chicksen, Ince, Forster-Caskey, Manu, Zamora, Wilson.
- 1 Photos of suspected stolen dogs released in bid to find owners
- 2 Theft of historic Royal Mail post boxes 'a worrying trend'
- 3 'We can look forward to the transfer window' - Cook on summer plans
- 4 Driver arrested after 12-year-old boy 'seriously injured' in crash
- 5 Retailer to pay £60K after multiple food hygiene breaches in Sudbury store
- 6 Dog walker in his 60s assaulted at Stour Valley beauty spot
- 7 Isaacs call police after quayside drinkers cause chaos outside bar
- 8 Man in hospital with head injury after late night assault
- 9 Stephen Ward on play-offs belief, Cook's criticism and his future
- 10 Large scratches left on cars all parked on same road overnight