TEAM NEWS: Luke Hyam dropped for the first time in 37 matches
Ipswich v Leicester: Luke Hyam has been dropped for the first time in 37 matches, Ipswich Town boss Mick McCarthy making two changes for the visit of second-place Leicester City.
Hyam – who was subbed at half-time in the 3-2 win at Blackpool – drops to the bench, as does captain Carlos Edwards.
Tommy Smith and Paul Anderson, who missed the match at Bloomfield Road due to international commitments and injury respectively, both return to the starting line-up.
Anthony Wordsworth, who saw a loan move to Preston fall through recently, is on the bench for the Blues.
Leicester City boss Nigel Pearson has replaced the suspended Anthony Knockaert with ex-Colchester United midfielder Dean Hammond.
You may also want to watch:
– Follow @Stuart_Watson on Twitter for live match updates.
IPSWICH TOWN (4-4-2): Gerken; Chambers (cpt), Berra, Smith, Mings; Anderson, Skuse, Tunnicliffe, Tabb; Murphy, McGoldrick.
- 1 The places with the highest and lowest levels of Covid in Suffolk
- 2 Stu says: Six observations following Town's 2-2 draw at Cambridge
- 3 Four men arrested after man dies at Felixstowe lorry park
- 4 2,000 patients visit A&E because they are feeling depressed
- 5 Town get home draw in FA Cup First Round as ex-Blues head to Sudbury
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: J Block gang members and man who attacked train station staff
- 7 North Stander: Nowhere near good enough at this stage of the season
- 8 'There's something missing in this team' - Town fans on draw at Cambridge
- 9 New fishmonger shop opens in Suffolk market town
- 10 US jets to practice flypast over Suffolk this morning
Subs: Loach, Edwards, Hyam, Hunt, Wordsworth, Taylor, Nouble.
LEICESTER CITY (4-3-3): Schmeichel; Moore, Wasilewski, Morgan (cpt), Konchesky; Hammond, King, Drinkwater; Vardy, Nugent, Dyer.
Subs: Logan, James, Schlupp, Bakayogo, Taylor-Fletcher, Miquel, Wood.
Referee: Oliver Langford.