Test your knowledge of Ipswich Town’s next opponents Brentford with these nine questions
Can the positivity Ipswich managed to generate during February carry on into March?
Things are finally starting to look up for Mick McCarthy’s men after things started to look rather dismal, with the Blues remaining undefeated during February against tough opposition – including local rivals Norwich City.
But what’s needed now is consistency and some wins; what better time to be faced with two home fixtures.
Brentford visit Portman Road on Saturday before Wolves come to Suffolk in midweek.
Before the match against the Bees, test your knowledge about the visitors and their history against Ipswich Town in our quiz above.
For all the latest on Ipswich Town, including match reports, transfer news and our live feed on matchdays, see our dedicated Blues page here.
You can also check out the latest edition of our Town podcast, Sleeping Giants, here.
You may also want to watch:
On Twitter, follow @EADT24, @IpswichStar24 and @EADTSport, as well as our chief football writer @Stuart_Watson.
- 1 People with these surnames in Suffolk could be owed a fortune
- 2 Valley Ridge ski resort in jeopardy amid furious row over landfill site
- 3 Man left with cuts to his head after being bottled following fight in Suffolk town
- 4 'Never seen anything like it' - community pulls together to revamp pub
- 5 Delays after car crashes into level crossing
- 6 Mike Bacon: Never delve too deeply into those pre-season results
- 7 Tourists turn to inland Suffolk as coast books up
- 8 Gill on the move again as former Town coach heads to the Championship
- 9 Suffolk enjoys warehousing boom as more businesses flock to region
- 10 Container ship that blocked Suez Canal due to arrive in Felixstowe