The action from Ipswich Town’s 4-3 win at Millwall
- Credit: Pagepix Ltd
Ipswich Town sit third in the Championship after three games, one of three teams still with a perfect record, after Tuesday night’s dramatic 4-3 victory at Millwall.
Town went behind in the first minute to Jed Wallace’s strike, but hit back to lead courtesy of Joe Garner and Martyn Waghorn.
Aiden O’Brien equalised for the Lions, only for Waghorn to put Town back ahead before the break.
Tom Elliott levelled the scores with 10 minutes to go, but Jordan Spence scored the winner with three minutes to go.
Along with Wolves and Cardiff, Town are one of only three Championship teams to have maximum points on the board. This is the first time since the promotion campaign of 1999/00 they have won their opening four matches of a season.
You may also want to watch:
MILLWALL (4-4-2): Archer; McLaughlin, Webster, Hutchinson, Meredith (Ferguson 74); Wallace, Williams, Saville, O’Brien (Onyedinma 75); Morison (cpt) (Elliott 75), Gregory.
Unused subs: King, Craig, Thompson, Cooper.
- 1 Couple fear they will never sell home after A12 upgrade outside
- 2 Suffolk man guilty of raping schoolgirl and facing jail sentence
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering serious leg injuries in crash
- 4 Delays of 80 minutes following A12 crashes
- 5 Can Town kick on now? Predictions for the next five league games
- 6 Britain's poshest train set to return to Ipswich
- 7 Ipswich Town players' FIFA 22 ratings revealed
- 8 'We'll see how we go' - QPR boss Warburton on Bonne recall option
- 9 Emotional moment as family decides to cease farming in-hand
- 10 CCTV released following series of burglaries
IPSWICH TOWN (4-2-3-1): Bialkowski; Iorfa, Spence, Chambers (cpt), Knudsen; Ward, Skuse; Waghorn (Rowe 75), McGoldrick, Sears; Garner.
Unused subs: Crowe, Woolfenden, Kenlock, McDonnell, Nydam, Morris.
Referee: James Linington.